Monday, June 22, 2009
Windows down, beats blasting loud, that look upon your face to see you so happy, feeling triumphant and so gleeful because you know you've managed to hit my G-spot of happiness, was priceless. And I was supposed to be surprised, but I was happy mainly because I knew you were happy because you succeeded in making me happy. Okay, that sounded complicated.We got lost together, and it was literally through rain and sunshine. It was our own pathetic little road trip but God knows how elated it made us feel. Beyond words. If there was happy-o-meter, it'd shoot skyrocket high, oozing with happy jolly aura. You even picked the right color. Yellow. (:All I can say is, thank you. Some journey it's been, baby. Some journey it's been. And I'm so glad we're on this love road trip of some sort, or whatever we picture it as.
Whatever it be, I'm up for it, as long as it's with you.
Labels: hours away
X O X O; 10:27 pm